– SET Index closed at 1,588.19 points, decreased 3.65 points or 0.23% with a trading value of 55.1 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market traded with a low trading volume as the country will have a long holiday, coupled with less trading day next week, which triggered investors to lower the risk by selling some of the shares off.
In addition, the analyst recommended investors to monitor U.S. job data later today and the new omicron variant after more countries started to discover an infection, including Malaysia, expecting limited upside for next week’s session with a support level at 1,570-1,550 points and a resistance level at 1,600 points.
– SET Index dropped slightly as foreign investors and individuals made a selloff to lower the risk before a long holiday.
– U.S. Senate approved a short-term spending bill that would keep the government running through February 18, 2021.
– Chinese ride hailing giant Didi announced on Friday, to delist from the New York stock exchange (Nasdaq) and pursue listing in Hong Kong.
– Kasia Group Holdings announced its offshore bondholders did not approve the exchange offer the company offered for its note due next week.
– PTTEP signed Farm-in/Farm-out Agreement to acquire 25% stake in the Concession Area C, an onshore gas and condensate concession block in the exploration phase, situated in the central part of Sharjah Emirate.
– ITEL won the tenders by offering the lowest amount and expected the contracts to be signed in December 2021 with a service period of 1 year from January 2022.
– Britania Public Company Limited (BRI) priced its IPO at THB10.5 per share, which will be available for the eligible shareholders of Origin Property Public Company Limited (ORI) during 7–9 December 2021 (Pre-emptive Right), and for other investors groups during 13–15 December 2021.
– Shipping stocks rallied on Friday, as the Baltic Dry Index (BDI) continued its upward run for the fifth day, closing at 3,115 points on Thursday.
– Stocks in Focus on December 3, 2021: AMATA (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿23.50/share) and SUN (KGI Securities TP at ฿8.40/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 3, 2021