– SET Index closed at 1,587.79 points, decreased 3.64 points or 0.23% with a trading value of 83.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market edged lower while seeing the risk of rebasing in 3Q21 due to the prolonged Covid-19 situation and expecting the movement range of SET Index in 2H21 at 1,450-1,643 points with a limited upside and wider downside.
Thus, the analyst stated that there is a possibility for the Thai stock market to edge lower and an opportunity to speculate and increase investment weight when the Index falls to 1,500 points.
In addition, the analyst recommended investors to monitor the OPEC meeting and estimated tomorrow’s support level at 1,580-1,565 points and a resistance level at 1,600 points. Lastly, the momentum would crumble if the index falls below 1,565 points.
– A 3.9 billion baht pullback from Foreign Investors turned SET Index to close in negative territory with a loss of 3.64pts.
– Four of JWD’s major shareholders sold an accumulated 49,000,000 shares, representing 4.80% of the total issued shares in a big lot transaction to cooperate with strategic partners for the expansion of JWD’s logistics business and network in the future.
– The analyst expected KKP’s earnings to increase YoY in 2Q21 due to greater brokerage fee income and stronger loan growth, reiterating “BUY” recommendation with a target price at Bt65.00 per share.
– SCGP acquired 85% stake in Deltalab, a Spanish medical supplies and labware specialist, to catch healthcare trends.
– Stocks in Focus on June 30, 2021: ORI (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿9.80/share) and ZIGA (Maybank Kim Eng Securities (Thailand) TP at ฿7.15/share).
– SET notified investors that July 1, 2021, will be the last trading day for the temporary trading of MAX and NOK.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 30, 2021