– SET Index closed at 1,591.43 points, increased 12.26 points or 0.78% with a trading value of 79 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market rebounded in today’s session after pricing in the negative sentiment on the lockdown restrictions, and the remedial measures for those affected by the lockdown also helped lift the Thai stock market as well.
Meanwhile, the market lacked new catalysts as seen from low trading value in the past few days due to the prolonged Covid-19 situation.
The analyst recommended investors to monitor the upcoming OPEC meeting on July 1, 2021, while expecting the Thai stock market to remain quiet until finding a new catalyst, giving a support level at 1,570 points and a resistance level at 1,600 points.
– Local Institutions buoyed SET Index by 12 points with a 1,084 million baht of net buy.
– Globlex Securities projects the SET Index to move in the range of 1,550-1,600 points and recommends 8 stocks to benefit from positive export data: AH, SAT, NER, STA, KCE, HANA, SMT and ASIAN.
– Analysts recommended a “BUY” rating on STEC despite one month of closure of workers’ camps in Bangkok and Southern provinces to cope with growing Covid-19 infections.
– Asia Plus Securities forecast stocks in the plastic packaging (SCGP, TPLAS and EPG), hospital (BCH, CHG and BDMS) and game (AS) sectors to benefit from new Covid-19 restriction measures.
– KGI Securities recommended “Speculative-Buy” on SCGP with a positive outlook on higher demand from the lockdown restrictions.
– The addition of SISB to sSET Index shows its attractiveness from the view of retail investors, funds and both domestic and international institutions.
– Stocks in Focus on June 29, 2021: CK (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿29.20/share) and KWM (Maybank Kim Eng Securities (Thailand) TP at ฿7.15/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 29, 2021