– SET Index closed at 1,579.17 points, decreased 3.50 points or 0.22% with a trading value of 68.8 billion baht. The analyst stated that the decline in the Thai stock market was mainly due to concerns over the Covid-19 situation after the government sector raised restrictions to contain the spread of the virus, Meanwhile there was buying pressure on stocks that were speculated to have less or no impact on the current situation.
The analyst recommended monitoring the Thai cabinet meeting tomorrow to see remedial measures for those affected by the current outbreak and lockdown.
In addition, the analyst stated that the market could continue to edge lower, giving a support level at 1,565-,1560 points and a resistance level at 1,580 points.
– Local Institutions, Proprietary Trading and Individuals combined a net buy of 1.2 billion baht to cut the loss in SET Index to only 3.50 points.
– Analysts recommended investors to shift their focus to petrochemical, hospital, and insurance stocks amid new lockdown restrictions.
– Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited cancelled the morning trading sessions due to Black Rainstorm Warning remaining in force. The exchange resumed trading in the afternoon session.
– SMT, HANA and KCE moved into positive territory amid rising concerns over the Covid-19 situation and lockdown in Thailand.
– CAZ acquired three civil, steel structure & platform works with a total project value of 980,332,462 baht.
– Following the approval of the EGM on June 25, GULF decided to commence the tender offers for INTUCH and ADVANC on June 29.
– TU signed an MOU with V Foods (Thailand) to develop and expand their plant-based food businesses.
– The analyst had a positive view on the Thai Health Care Services sector, seeing extra benefits from Covid-19 test kits.
– Stocks in the Construction Services Sector plunged over campsite restriction to affect the ongoing projects.
– Stocks in Focus on June 28, 2021: ADVANC (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿218.00/share) and IRPC (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿4.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 28, 2021